A few weeks ago, we were tagged to do the 5 senses challenge by Elm, thank you very much! Sorry we didn’t get to do it earlier. It’s been a hectic couple of weeks! For now, it will be me doing the tag, Jodie may add to this post later. If so, we’ll tweet about it.
-Thank the person who nominated you
-For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favourite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favourite smells, sounds etc.
-Nominate five other people to do this tag
- Stars clearly on a dark night.
- Waves coming into the shore.
- People smiling.
- The view from the London Eye, which I saw for the first time on Thursday.
- I’d really love to go and see the northern lights in person one day, I think that would be an amazing experience.
- Music playing through headphones, without interference.
- The laughter of my best friends.
- The giggle of my little sister and my baby cousin.
- Waves are my favourite sound, excluding music.
- The sound of the doorbell when I know pizza is coming. (I’m kind of joking. Only kind of.)
- A burning log fire.
- A bookshop.
- Angel by Thierry Mugler.
- Black Cherry Yankee Candle.
- Pine and spices remind me of Christmas and always make me happy.
- English Breakfast tea with milk and 2 sugars first thing in the morning.
- Sweet and salted popcorn in front of a good film or T.V. show. (Preferably Agent Carter.)
- Chocolate chip cookies and milk whilst reading a good book in the winter.
- Lemonade with mint.
- Rose flavoured anything.
Things to feel
- Smooth stones.
- The pages of a book.
- Mist on my arms on a hot day.
- My hair when its just been washed and dried.
- Soft blankets.
I guess that’s it for now at least! I do not know who to tag, so instead of tagging five people, I am daring all of our followers to do this challenge and tweet us the link so we can read yours!
Really sorry we haven’t blogged in a while, life has been hectic recently, but it’s just beginning to slow down and we’re on holiday now. We also went on a trip with the music department at our school the other day so there should be a post about that soon, too! Thank you all for reading and hope to see you soon.
Till next time