- Make a leaf pile, jump in it.
- Be a common white girl and have a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- Have a movie marathon with friends involving lots of blankets, cushions, popcorn and warm beverages.
- Wear lots of oversized jumpers. And beanie hats.
- Read a book.
- Carve pumpkins and attempt to do so artistically.
- Decorate your house for autumn because we all know how badly you want a pinterest worthy house.
- Take loads of pictures of everything Autumnal.
- Make an October playlist.
- Toast Marshmallows over a fire.
- Cuddle with an animal or human of your choice because hugs are amazing.
- Watch Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare before Christmas at least 7 times each. Why 7 you ask? If you’re Potter fan you’ll understand.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, October is the perfect time to have a Potter Marathon with all your nerdy friends.
- Find or make a kickass Halloween costume.
- Have a Halloween Party.
- Eat way too many sweets and more chocolate than you’ve ever consumed before!
That’s my October Bucket List, let me know some of your ideas in the comments below.
Love Jodie x